3.14.2010

i'm all grown up!

Yesterday, I bought a suit!  Yes, a big-girl suit for the (sort-of) big-girl jobs I've been applying for!  Since I've decided to take a couple of years off between college and medical school, I've had to apply for jobs...I honestly didn't think I would have to do this for years (due to many more years of schooling...) but I have to earn some money while I'm taking time off.  Obviously.  So I applied for all these jobs and then decided it was time to buy a suit.  And the limited was having a 40% off sale, so that helped fuel the purchase.  It is a classic black pinstripe (not what I really wanted) but it does look good on me, and it was actually the first one I tried on! Amazing how that happens.  Now if it would only be just as easy to find my freaking wedding dress!!

The wedding is 7 months away! I am getting excited, but super nervous, since I still have NOT found my dress.  Or bridesmaid dresses.  Or a photographer.  Or a florist.  Or...lots of stuff!  I feel like I have so much to do! Trying not to stress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment