6.23.2011

living room style board

Today I created my first style board for my living room.  Here it is:


Since I'm still learning how to use my mac, I ended up saving all the images, putting them together in word, taking a screen shot, cropping the screen shot, and saving.  Nuts.  I know there has got to be an easier way to do this.  I downloaded gimp but am still trying to figure that out too.  

Anyway, I think I did a pretty good job considering all the crap I went through!  Some of the things I already have in my apartment - the tv/tv stand, the white bookshelf, and a similar blue lamp - but the rest is stuff I'd like to someday decorate with.  Especially the karlsdad couch(es) from ikea.  Love the modern feel to them.  Oh and the amazing peekaboo coffee table from CB2.  Want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment