9.29.2011

I'm back again!

Sorry I've been away for a while - I've been super busy with work, personal stuff, etc!  I promise to be better about letting you know in the future when there will be lulls in posting.  Not that there should be many.  But it does happen at times! :)

Anyway, this past weekend, I attended a retreat out at Camp St. Christopher on Seabrook Island for this discipleship training/learning thing I'm doing called Year Team.  (Learn more about Year Team here.)  It was so beautiful out there - just take a look at this pic!

(and this photo snapped from my iphone certainly doesn't do St. Christopher any justice.)


Being out there brought back a lot of memories, though.  I was super nervous about even going back there.  It was an emotional weekend, but also a very inspiring one - and I feel like the Lord taught me a lot.  I think specifically being at camp, though difficult, was important to really learn what the Lord wanted me to.  I'm so thankful - God is so good.  I'm excited for what the next nine months in Year Team will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment