8.12.2011

Personalized stationary.

So sorry that I have been gone for so long!  I promise I will be better from here on out! 

I have been searching for some beautiful personalized stationary for a while now.  I have some notes that are gorgeous, but they only have an "E" on them - I'd also like to have ones with my full name.  Crane was having a summer sale (50 pieces for $59!!) at Papyrus on personalized notes, but they were very specific as to paper colors, layout, etc.  Though it was an amazing deal, I just couldn't find any that I truly loved.  (And I went through that book multiple times hoping that this time I would find something...). 

I do love these notes/cards below, but how am I supposed to decide?!


(love the pink and gold here)  


(love the pink and orange together)



Annnd I know the last set are not personalized with my full name, but I love, love, love Kate Spade, so had to include them!


All images via Crane except last image via Kate Spade.


No comments:

Post a Comment