8.17.2011

crewcuts picks. for myself.

I'm so amazed with kids' clothes these days.  Especially crewcuts.  I wish my parents had dressed me this cute.  I'm pretty sure they dressed me up as a boy mostly.  And I didn't have any hair til I was like two years old, so I'm sure that didn't help either.  I digress.  I've always loved crewcuts accessories for myself. Girls' headbands are especially cute and fabulous because they are always a little over-the-top.  Which I like.  Crewcuts goes up to a kids' size 14, so some things I can still fit into.  (Yay)  Here are some of my fave picks from the girls (and boys!) section!  Love those tutus!  Very Carrie Bradshaw.

all images via crewcuts.


...annnd I do own that glitter belt.  And am contemplating buying the flower headband.

Does anyone else shop crewcuts??!  Do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment