6.27.2011

need a new watch...

I've been needing a new watch for quite a while now.  Like for the past three years.  I think it is time I start seriously looking for a watch that will last me the rest of my life.  Like one that will be timeless.  Pun intended.  Here are some of the styles I am considering.  Obviously some of these watches are not in my price range (helllooo Tiffany & co)!


I'm thinking something like the Michael Kors gold-tone watch (#4) would be best for an investment piece.  I think it will always be in style.  BUT I do love the Fossil rectangular ceramic watch (#2) for the moment.  And of course, if I had $9,000 to spend on a watch, I'd immediately go for #1 because it is just beautiful!  For now though, I'm going to keep looking (and saving!)...I don't want to make a decision too hastily.  Any suggestions for a timeless timepiece?  What style do you see lasting forever??

1 comment: