7.13.2011

Inspiration board part I

I am desperately in need of an inspiration board.  I bought a simple cork board from Target months ago, and have been meaning to decorate it for a while now.  It is especially necessary now to cover the board since my cat, Bella, got to it:


I guess the cork was just super fun to scratch.  Lovely.


I'm thinking of using a simple, patterned fabric to cover it and adding nail head trim to make it a little fancier.  Maybe I'll use fabric like these: 
 all via Madeline Weinrib.  Love her fabric.

And I was going to hang it over the dresser, but I kind of like it leaning on the wall like it is in the above photo.  This will also save me time and headaches from having to hang it with the hardware the board came with.  Perfect!  Look out for part II coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment