7.12.2011

penny wall

So I found this ah-mazing DIY/cool interior idea on Pinterest, originially from House and Home.  And I want to start saving my pennies!  Isn't it awesome??!?!

 image via here.

There are sooo many different things you could do with pennies along this same wavelength - make coasters, backsplashes, floors, table tops, frame them, make a design out of them...

This is such a great idea for me because I personally hate pennies and sometimes actually throw them away (don't judge me).  I'm thinking I need a beautifully-decorated jar or bottle to hold them in.  Perhaps one like this:

Yes, it's another DIY from Pinterest via PS I made this.  I think this would be the perfect little bottle to hold all my pennies!  I'll keep you posted on the penny collecting progress as well as the DIY bottle!  Hope everyone has had a good Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment