7.22.2011

J.Crew wishlist.

all images via J.Crew.

A lot of these items are essentials.  But I'm still working on building my wardrobe.  I especially love the chunky gold bracelet.  I don't wear bracelets very often, but would like to start wearing more of them.  

Speaking of essentials, I love Nina Garcia's book The One Hundred.  It is a guide to the 100 basic pieces of clothing/accessories every woman should own {such as: black cashmere turtleneck, Missoni knit, LBD, lingere, animal print, a Pucci piece, converse all stars}.  I've got a list saved in my phone of some of the essentials I still need.  That way, when I go shopping I can {hopefully} stay on track and purchase things that will build my wardrobe.  


Happy Friday! 

{sidenote: Since Missoni is doing a line for Target this fall, I will be crossing that one off my list very soon! Super excited about that.} 

No comments:

Post a Comment