9.07.2011

My roasted potatoes :)

I made these potatoes the other night.  I love making a larrrggee batch of them, because they reheat really well (and I am verrry picky with left overs!).  They are super yummy!  Recipe below.


To make: 
-large bunch of small red potatoes, quartered
-drizzle of olive oil
-sea salt to taste

I usually put the cut up potatoes in a bowl, pour some olive oil & sea salt over the potatoes, and mix with a fork.  Then I spread the potatoes out on a baking sheet (usually covered with aluminum foil for easy clean-up), add a little more salt (I lovvvee salt), then throw them into the oven.  I usually do 325 degrees F for 20-30-45 minutes.  Cook times will vary due to the size of your potato pieces...basically you want the potatoes to be soft and slightly browned on the tops! :)  Easy.  Trust me, I am no cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment