3.27.2012

NYC love.


Love, love, loved being in the City.  Here's a photographic recap of my trip.

Day 1:  Had my interview and then a celebratory lunch at Haru.  Then went home because I was so exhausted!!

Gorgeous architecture inside Washington Irving High School.

 Farmer's Market.

Yummy, yummy sushi and beer. Ahh.


Day 2: I spent the day just walking around the city; went to Mood, Henri Bendel, etc...

I ventured up to Mood, just to see what it was like! It is amazing. So much cool stuff.




Day 3:  Met my cousin for lunch and got to see her adorable daughters, then wandered to SoHo and met some friends for drinks.

 West Village.

West Village.

SoHo.

Mercer Kitchen in SoHo, where I met two of my sorority sisters for drinks.  Love this place.  Such a cool atmosphere!


Nighttime in the City.

All photos via the fabulous iPhone.  This was the first time I relied solely on my iPhone for pictures - I don't think I took out my camera once! Kind of crazy, but it was much easier that way.

Being in New York was just another confirmation that I really, really want to be there ASAP!  I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment