3.28.2012

lists.



I love making lists.  To-do lists, shopping lists, things-I-need lists...but what I really love about lists is crossing items off my lists.  Since I do do a lot of list-making, I have an abundant supply of notebooks, notepads, etc.  Here are some of my old favorites, mixed in with a few new!


 Kate Spade 3-pack.  Available here.


This one makes me laugh.  But it's a good reminder!
Jonathan Adler.  Available here.


Cute, floral.  Rifle Paper Co. Available here.


This one is awesome.  Space for every possible list you may need to make!
Via LifesAJournal on Etsy.


Another cute Rifle Paper Co. Available here.


Loooove this one.  Very cheeky.  Via finchandhawk on Etsy.



What are your favorite notepads? Do you like to make lists/cross things off of them?


No comments:

Post a Comment