11.16.2012

bedroom moodboard

This is a quick moodboard I did for my bedroom last week: 


 As I mentioned in my last post, I am going to be painting one (or two!) pieces of my furniture hot pink.  That might be a project for this weekend.  I have also always loved the image from pinterest of the black and white striped curtains, and I already have the white curtains.  Just need paint and to do it! I have been obsessed recently with overdyed oriental rugs like the purple one here.  If only they were in my price range.  Might try a DIY one in the meantime.  Somehow I need to get some color in my room, soon!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely bedroom. The perfect furniture and good decoration makes the bed room more beautiful. The all house decoration furniture are looking awesome. I also need some color for my bed room and house. Really appreciable post and thank you.

    ReplyDelete