7.01.2011

hot pink things

For some reason I am really loving the color hot pink right now.  I'm not sure if it is the summer weather or what, but I am really digging pink things!  I'm coveting these items, all in hot pink!!

1. Lilly clutch via here. 2.  Jil Sander flats via here. 3.  Lilly Bowen dress via here. 4.  Dress via here.
5.  Jonathan Adler throw via here. 6.  Live what you love via here. 7.  Moschino sandals via here.
8.  Kate Spade Idiom bangle via here.

What is your favorite color these days?

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful hot pink accessories, I ever seen. I love this dresses and accessories in summer. That dresses make me more beautiful. Actually I'm finding such affordable women accessories from last few month as I need to collected two items. The shoes and dress is in my wish list.

    ReplyDelete