7.12.2011

an organized drawer.

I did some organizing a while back after I sent my dad with list in hand to Ikea (since we don't have one in SC).  This Godmorgan box was supposed to be used for storing makeup and such, which I needed for my bathroom.  Unfortunately, the box did not fit inside my bathroom drawer.  SO, I decided to use it for organizing my desk drawer!  I don't have a before photo, but I'm sure anyone who appreciates organizing will love this! :)  It makes me happy.


It is actually perfect for organizing a desk drawer - perfect spaces for pens, small objects {erasers, white out, jump drives, paper clips}, post it notes, as well as a hidden compartment! (see last photo).  What do you think?  I'd love to see your [before] and after organizing pics! I'll do better next time with taking a before! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment