7.02.2011

winding down virginia

Well my time in Virginia is winding to a close.  I can’t believe it’s been a month already.  I just got here!  I know I have grown a lot, though, and I feel like my time away from Charleston has been refreshing.  Soon it is back to the grind of things and continuing to discern where God will lead my life!  It is bittersweet to be leaving here.  I’m leaving my dad, leaving my best friends, leaving the place I love – but at the same time I’m returning to wonderful friends and family at home too.   Annnd it will be good great to be sleeping in my own bed again.  I have really missed sleeping in a bed, since I’ve been sleeping on an air mattress while up here!   Anyhow, here are some photos taken while I’ve been up here.  I wish I had taken more.  I’m always bad about that.  Note to self:  get better at that.

 view from dad's apartment :)

 terry and steve's 25th anniversary party

dad and I at Eastern Market

 best friends in georgetown!

 new shoes for Lauren and I in georgetown

 de-lish pizza in georgetown

 on my way back from dc

alexandria

georgetown

 driving to dc one last time

lincoln circle at sunset

 Sorry if this was long!  I hope you all have  a wonderful Fourth of July!  I'll be back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment